Eyebrow Threading is a hair removal technique that uses 100% cotton thread. The cotton thread is twisted and rolled along the surface of the skin entwining the hairs in the thread, which are then lifted quickly from the follicle. It is more precise than waxing and allows for better lines.
- Does not peel off a layer of skin.
- Hair does not grow back as fast.
- Skin does not get as red and irritated.
- Can pull out individual hairs.
- Will not produce more hairs or make hairs stronger.
- Will pick up the finest hairs from the skin surface.
- Leaves skin smooth.